As the last two years has been rather crazy, I figured I might as well document them. Here’s a breakdown of the awesomeness that was 2014:
- Moved back to Rochester!
- Reconnected with Rochester tech scene
- Volunteered at FIRST Robotics Finger Lakes Regional
- Started working at the University of Rochester School of Nursing as a web developer
- BarCamp Rochester
- Got married to my incredible wife, Becca
- Honeymooned in Bath, England with Becca!
- Visited Stonehenge
- Explored Bath
- Doctor Who Experience
- Became a Co-Chair of the first annual Rochester Mini Maker Faire
August - October:
- Started meeting more of the Maker and organizer communities in Rochester
- 1st Rochester Mini Maker Faire!
- Big success!
- 2,000 people in attendance
- 95+ Makers
- Visited Indiana
Subscribe via RSS